- Statue of Liberty & Ellis Island
- Battery Park
- Shopping on 5th Ave (that's where Tiffany's, FAO Schwartz, Cartier, Coach, Safora and all the high end store you can think of, even if you are just walking in to look around)
- Double Decker Bus Tours (there are designated stops you can hop on & off all day to see many attractions)
- Empire State Building
- Central Park (many things happening everyday there & its beautiful)
- Museum Mile
- Natural History Museum (the one they tried to copy for the movie "Night at the Museum")
- South Street Sea Port Shopping & Dining
- Strand Book Store
Restaurants in NYC
These are just some of the suggestions this non-stop city holds for visitors. There are so many things to do in NYC, you won't believe it! You may even want to venture to other burrows on the island or cross the bridge to Brooklyn.
No matter what you decided to do, you won't have enough time to fit it all it one day trip.