They also post regional route maps so if you choose to use the bus to get to MHC for work, check out the website for further information.
The base fares are-
- Adult $1.00 (.90 if purchased at the Customer Service Center)
- Transfer .25 (regular & children)
- Elderly (with valid PVTA ID) .50, transfer .10 (To receive reduce-fare privileges you must have a valid PVTA photo ID or statewide Access Pass. This ID is process while you wait at the Customer Service Center at 1341 Main St. Springfield)
- Children under 6 years of age ride the PVTA for free
- Children 6-12 years of age pay .75
- Passengers 13 years of age and up pay the adult fare.
31-Consecutive Day Passes
- Regular 31-day, monthly cost $36.00
- Elderly & Disabled 31-day, monthly cost $18.00
- Regular 7-day cost $10.00
- Regular day pass, cost $3.00
- $2.00 within an adjacent community.
- $2.50 outside a non-adjacent community.
- $3.00 out of county/non-adjacent communities
When boarding the bus you must have the exact fare. Operators do not carry change and are not allowed to search purses, pockets or backpacks for customer's fare.