Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Attention Student Organizations

I know its early, but I've already received requests for fall reservations from many different student organizations and I need one piece of paper to make those reservations come true! You know, its not a fairy godmother or anything like that, its so much simpler then that.

What I need is a vehicle authorization form from Student Programs. Student Programs handles the paperwork since they are in-charge of all the stu orgs for the campus. They know all and when I receive that form from them, it is letting the Fleet Office know that your stu org is meeting their standards. That means all financial responsibilities are taken care of along with following the rules and regulations of stu orgs.

So, contact Student Programs to find out when you will be allowed to fill out the form. Usually at the beginning of the year they have a massive meeting with everyone representing their orgs and then the paperwork starts to flow to the Fleet Office. Then we can work on your reservations!

No comments: